Becoming an official is great opportunity to make some extra cash, learn new skills, enhance your resume or college application, and stay active. Give back to the sport you love!
Players or their guardians who register to officiate will receive a $25 rebate.
Our officials are supported and respected as they keep our games fair and safe for the players.
- Officials must be at least 13 years old within that year.
- There is a cap for clinic registration of 25 students per class.
- No day-of registration. That means the BCLA office will be collecting names/payments and it's a first come, first serve system for referee registration.
- Clinics will be cancelled if there are not enough participants.
- VELA covers the cost for the clinic, whistle, and Official's jersey.